Friday, January 27, 2017

Life during January....


How is it past the middle of January already.

What a busy month it has being at work. I have had meetings and assessments non stop, to top it off we got sick and I still have a random cough :/ Matthew seems to be getting sick again (NO).

So here is a run down -

January 1 started with Matthew and Pablo going to the 49er game while Zachary and I ran a few errands and went to work to prep for the week to come. We did have a yummy dinner at Pizza My Heart.

January 3 we all went back to work, it was nice to see all my kiddos and start a new SEAL theme but I sure missed waling up late and taking naps.

January 5 was the first Sharks game of 2017, we lost, so sad :( but we still had fun

January 7 Zachary started hockey again, man it is cold at the ice rink so early but it is so worth it to see him do what he likes. Matthew also decided that he does want to play soccer in the Spring so he will start again in March.

January 13 we finished planning our family vacation and Pablo and I couple trip for Julieann's wedding. So excited, only good thing about time passing fast!

January 14 Andres' birthday!! Zachary and I celebrated by going to a Sharks game, that we also lost, man it was not our day, we love them but they played horrible.

January 16 the 4 of us went to watch the Sharks play, we don't go watch them all together often so it was a nice treat. The game was amazing, we saw Ward (42) and the boys got his autograph and we WAN woohoo!!! They have being laying pretty good since then.

January 21 ALL of us went to the Women's March here in San Jose, we marched for women rights, the climate, planned parenthood, LBGTQ rights, immigrating,  education just to name a few. It was a GREAT experience, the fight has just started this is the time to stand for what it is right.

And now here we are. The boys and I missed school/work as we were all feeling sick, but hopefully we are out of it and we won't need to miss more days. I am excited for February to come, Universal Studious, more Sharks games, and my birthday!!!!

Hope you are all having a garret month!





No comments:

Post a Comment