My car will be 10 years in August hahahaha, I love my car I hope it keeps taking me everywhere for another 10 years.
2016 was a garret year- LA trips, finishing 2nd grade, not working summer, lots of beach days, Universal and the opening pf the Wizard World of Harry Potter in LA, Matthew became a vegetarian, Zachary stared hockey, Matthew played his first season of soccer, Matthew also broke a finger, they both started music lessons (guitar and drums). Our family vacation to Tampa and cruise to the Western Caribbean was a blast.
The end of 2016 was filled with fun. We went bowling and played mini golf, did some last minute Christmas shopping, when to 3 hockey games, Matthew and Pablo went to the last 49er game of the season, had some yummy food, and hangout with friends.
Zachary and I were able to go to the Sharks season holder holiday party, we decorated cookies and ice skated on the game ice from the night before. It was so much fun.
New Years eve we went to dinner at Farmers Union and we watched the Barracuda hockey game and then ice skated in the game ice, that was horrible ice! But the game was fun an we had a great time.
We had a great winter break!!
I am very excited about 2017. Many new adventures await us. I will continue working on the Admin Credential and M.S., have some solo and couple mini trips planned, concerts, good movies coming out, eating more yummy food, and a fun family vacation.
I do want to keep up with the blogs this year, both of them.
So far this past week was exhausting, going back to work after waking up late, napping, and relaxing was hard but we made it. We are back to our regular routine, school/work, homework, dinner, relax, hockey games, and SOR. January is busy with meetings and assessments for me, I am hoping the rest of the school year will be a lot calmer. I am working ESY this summer, 3 hours a day with no meetings, sure why not :) but probably won't work next summer. Maybe every other year is a good thing, but we will see.
Lots of people I know are preggo and welcoming babies during 2017, lots of baby girls coming, excited to meet them and snuggle them. There are a couple of wedding, love is in the air lol. I cannot believe the boys will turn 9 and start 4th grade during this year, where did the time go!?!?
I leave you for now but will be back soon !
No comments:
Post a Comment