The boys are officially 8 now.
Matthew loves football and his favorite team of course is the 49ers. He plays soccer and he is so good at it, man that boy has speed. His first official game is next Saturday. He is Lao playing guitar, his first perforce was today. He did so good.
Zachary loves loves love hockey. Considering he started skating in January and playing hockey in April, he is doing pretty good and he has such a good time. He will do a drum trail this coming week and if he doesn't want to do that then we will look into swimming lessons.
They both go to Weller which is the school that I work at and I love having them there. They are in different classes this year. So far so GREAT. I can't believe they are in 3rd grade. Where did the time go?!
Summer was AMAZING. This was the first time in I don't know how long that I did not work. We went to the beach most Wednesday's, we tried every desert place around us, we hen the to Art Museum, drove down to Hollywood and went to Universal Studious. It was so much fun, Andres and mom went with us and we love The Wizard World of Harry Potter. Can't wait to go again. Matthew did 49er camp and it was so much fun, they both want to do it next year.
Spring break in April was so much fun. This are the best budget books ever!! I absolutely love them. They are small enough to to carry with me. The colors and cover are absolutely amazing!!! We flew to Tampa and spend two weekends with the Ochaita-Ortega ( so glad we visited the, before they moved to Miami, now to plan another trip to see them). In between (during the week days) we went on a cruise to Cozumel and the Cayman Island. It was a blast. We love cruising.
During Presidents week off in February we drove down to LA with Fabi to go to Disneyland, CA Adventure, and Medieval Times, we also went to the beach. It was a fun week. During that weekend I flew to Vegas to have a girls weekend. We watched Britney, it was great.
We have gone to some fun concerts-
One Republic - SF free during Super Bowl City with Fabi
Britney Spears - Liz in Vegas
Rachel Platten- Michele, Fabi, Brianna, and Lizette in SF
Pentatonixs - boys first concert in Santa Barbara
Bryan Adams - with Matthew, he loved that he plays the guitar, in Concord
Adele - Joyce, Michele, Eileen at SAP center in San Jose
Weezer - with Jp and Joyce art the Shoreline
Coldplay - with Pablo at Levi's Stadium
Mana - with Pablo at SAP
Gwen Stefani - with Pablo at Shoreline
Pentatonix - with Michele at the SAP center
Zach and I went to 10 Sharks game together including a Stanley Cup game. I never thought I would be a hockey fan, or any sport for that matter, but I love that he has brought me into this amazing sport and it is something we love together. We even got 1/2 a season tickets for this coming season, even thought I to,d him he would have to share some of his tickets (no way I can take him to so many games during school nights) we are also selling a few. Excited for hockey season to start on October.
I have read some great books -
The rest of A Shade of Vampire, currently waiting for book 33 (and last book) to come out this week by Bella Forest
The Mind Reader by Lori Brighton
Clarity 1-5 by Loretta Lost
End of Eternity 1-4 by Lorretta Lost
The Crystor Series (re read) by C.K. Bryant
Arena Two by Morgan Rice
Boxed In by John Locke
Dissever by Tracey Ward
The Hunger Games (re read) by Suzanne Collins
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
A Shade Of Dragon 1-3 by Bella Forest
the Maze Runner trilogy by James Dasher
The Kill Order by James Dasher
Paper Towns by John Green
Captured by Erica Stevens
Dearest Clementine by Alex Martin
And I am in the middle of reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which is pretty good so far!!
So in short this year has being AMAZING! here are a whole bunch of pictures :)
We have a zillion more pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet lol
Promise to keep up the blog next year. New year new beginning right.
Now that I have a new computer I will be able to stay on top of it.
Very Christmas and Happy New Years all!!!











































No comments:
Post a Comment