The week after a long break always feel like for ever, is not even over yet!!!!
I definitely want one of these, every morning, but no no no, so much sugar. I have been doing great with my tea and water (non stop) intake.
These were delicious!!!!!!!!
My new favorite pens. I have like 11 of them, they write so awesome, I have all her different designs lol. Check them out at Paperpanduh.com she has super cute stuff.
My aunt send some new Legos to the boy with my mom (my mom got them some as well), here they are building them. I remember when they couldn't build Legos, now they are experts!!!
Finally my mom has a new phone and it looks so cute. She got a greenish case to go over and the contrast of the colors is awesome.
My mom is turning 60 this year in August. She has been wanting to do the Napa Wine Train forever and we got it for her and it is officially booked. SO excited.
Zullily (I think that is the name) was having a sale on TOMS, so of course I had to buy not one, not two, but four pairs. Two are mine and the boys each got one. What can I say they look great with short pants and shorts, and as I do not feel comfortable wearing sandals at work TOMS all summer (ESY) will have to do lol. You can never have to many TOMS.
And here they are............
and for the boys....
Today after work, we went to pick up Matthew's classes, yay he can see again. Then we went to El Torito, in case you did not know kids eat free Wednesdays just make sure to mention it to the waiter as they will not just give it to you. Then my mom and I went to Target, as I am not to "shop" i did get what we need it (toilet paper, tissue, milk) I also got the stuff for the boys Easter basket, amazing that it is until April but the candy aisle is already going low. I also got some necessities for work, meaning stickers (to do patterns, theme related for the rest of the year and ESY) and thank you cards (for all those awesome donations) but I did not buy anything that wasn't needed even though they had some super cute tops.
Two more days until the weekend and four more until Spring Break (Cruise time, woohoo). Have an awesome rest of the week.....





No comments:
Post a Comment