Friday, February 20, 2015

this past week off...........

I seriously have a washi tape problem. But they are so cute. I love using them, not just in my planner but also for sending snail mail, or birthday cards, present bags, etc. 
they are awesome and even better when they come in packs and it is a deal :)




I had been obsessed with Pick Your Plum (.com) super cute stuff at great deals. I got this bag and it is perfect for EI work, or the beach, the park, farmers market,  Great America, pool things, is awesome. It is made of nylon material. The best part is that ti folds like a Longchamp bag so you can take it in your bag ans use it for wet clothes or as an extra bag (you know we all need one some days). I even got a couple others (different prints) as gifts, cannot wait to give them out.


I am a sucker for all things cute and all things Paris. Look at those scissors!!!!!! The washi tape is super cute as well. I love all of it. It is from PaperPanduh (http://www.paperpanduh.com) check out her site everything she has is amazing!!!


Favorite picture of the week. Zachary holding Matthew's hand at the dentist, because Matthew was scared. The are truly Best Friends (even thought sometimes they fight like there is no tomorrow). I love watching them play and love each other. Matthew is always telling us he loves us. He may be playing and goes "Zachy, I love you" It warms my hearts!!!


These are also from PaperPaduh (http://www.paperpanduh.com) favorite pens by far. I have made three orders, they write amazing and are so cute!!!


So I realized this week that I drank zero to no water when I am at home. The Alex Studio has these as free printable on her blog (http://www.alexstudioplans.com/p/freebies.html) I added the days of the week and circle to mark my water intake. I added 8 circles, because I feel like I am super dehydrated. They are a little big but they look awesome in my planner, or I can just carry them in my purse. They are great and I just figure out that if I print them on the big labels I can use them as stickers. I cannot wait to try that, but for now I just glued it. 



Some things I learned this week - in no particular order:

I would love to be a stay at home mom and spend so much time with my boys it was a blast having all the week with them, however I think I would be bored between the hours of 8:20-2:23 and I would probably spend lots of money, so hopefully the transfer goes well and the boys can go to my school next year.

I miss my mom like crazy, and NOT because she cooks and cleans for us (that wasn't as hard or bad as I imagine), but I miss her presence in the house, It seem quieter without her. Her happiness and smile is contagious and we sure missed seen it. Thank God you are coming back tomorrow. 

As I said above I drank NO water this past week. My face broke out, my hair looks super dry, my skin looks dry, my nails are weak. I have so many cute water bottles there is no reason why I haven't drank enough water. 

The boys have a lot to say, and they want to visit a lot of places. They already requested to go to Hawaii, New York, Boston, DC, Mexico (for more than a day) and Texas. I loved hearing about all their memories about our trip to Florida and I was surprise that most had nothing to do wtih the theme parks. They are already talking about the cruise and all the fun things they will do.  

It has been a few days since Lent started and I can see the temptation everywhere. I follow a lot of planning account on Instagram and they are all posting the super cute things they are finding at Target. even thought I am dying to go see, I am confident that I will be able to stay true and not get anything, so far so good. Lots of deal on etsy as well, discounts, and free stickers. But this is to help me get over the need to buy stuff. I think is just that I am so busy most of the time. I always say "I work so hard I should have what I want" or "It is only ____" or "wow, look at the discount, look how much I am saving, I am getting something free" etc etc etc. BUT to be honest I probably don't need it. SO 40 days now, then the cruise, and then I will put another goal around the same basis for the next two months and keep doing that for the rest of the year. And for sure no credit cards, they are all shred lol.

The last thing I learned is that I. LOVE. SKI. WEEK. how did I ever live without it!!!! We didn't go anywhere but it was just FANTASTIC to be off work and relax with the boys, see friends. It was great!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment