Thursday, March 5, 2015

last week/weekend....

I started the weekend with an awesome happy hour with Stacy. We went to Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ in San Mateo. They just opened that location. It was delicious, their fried rice was so so so good!!! For desert we took a walk to CREAM, there is always room for ice-cream :)


I love how these EOS came out for the boys teachers. The boys will miss the week before their Spring Break but I wanted to make sure I send something for their teacher. 


I was finally brave enough to post my planner on IG, I definitely follow the planner community, and everyone is amazing, great ideas on how to use the planner.  



Went to watch two movies last weekend. 
Kingsman - it was WAY better than I expected. I agree with the bad guy, we are the virus killing the earth however I do not agree how he decided to deal with it. 
50 shades - after all the negative things people have been writing and saying about the movie, I have to say it was GREAT!!!! It was pretty close to the book without been vulgar. People need to remember that there is a love story in there, plus the author was not an author, the story started as a fan fiction for Twilight so give it a break, is just a movie!!

It was awesome to see the Insurgent cups and popcorn bags, 13 more days!!!!!  


Tomorrow is Read Across America, I spend part of the weekend prepping for all the two activities. 
A parent will come and read the ABC Dr Seuss book, then they will do this activity and work on patters, and the other will be One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, with hand prints where they will ID colors. They will also do a food activities with strawberries, bananas, and Oreos to make hats.
Sadly I wont be there, after 6 weeks I have a Dr appointment and lest hope I get something and can start feeling better. 


Some awesome things from PaperPanduh, OMG I love all all all her things!!!!!!


A few weeks ago I made a TOMS order from Zulily, they finally arrived YAY, if you know me you know i love TOMS. I got two pairs for me and a pair each for the boys. 




How is it March already!!!!


Future tattoo I hope, well I want the dandelion and an arrow on opposite shoulders. I am itching for some ink!!!


Zach and I while we waited for Daddy to meet us for lunch. Matthew was sleeping in his car seat.




This week went by fast. I had a training Monday and tomorrow I will be at the Dr soooooooo, I was only in the class for three days, felt weird. I did work late yesterday, and it is stressing me all the paperwork I will have to do but, I have the BEST principal ever, so I took a deep breath and I am ready to go. Only 3 weeks until Spring Break!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment