So I had been thinking what to give up for lent.
One year I gave up sodas, other FB, other saying bad words, chocolate, junk, coffee, etc. But I was having a really hard time coming up with something this year. Something that wouldn't be easy. Well I think we all know I have a shopping problem, haha. My friend Liz wrote on Fb that she would be giving up shopping and using her credit cards for the next 40 days. What a great idea, so I will follow on her foot steps, and do the same. However I will have to start tomorrow, as I had already gone shopping, even thought it was things we did need (boys need it socks and shampoo, a light and chair for the office area) I for sure did not need that IKEA washi tape, so starting tomorrow for the next 40 days I will not buy anything (besides food, and cleaning stuff, and what the boys need), so I guess it should be more specific - so no getting any planner stuff, any fiji film, stickers/notepads from the dollar spot at target, etc.. and specially I will NOT use the credit cards at all. I am sharing this will all for you for support and to keep me accountable!!! I. Can. Do. It!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment