February 9 I celebrated my 34th birthday. To be honest I started celebrating the week before with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Lizette, lunch at King Wans with my mom, Pablo and I had an early birthday/Valentine dinner, and lunch at Red Robin with the family. The 9th we had a party at work. We celebrated not only my birthday but also Cathleene and Fabis, and Valentine's Day. It was a fun fun fun day. At night we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner it was yummy. Went to bed super early, I took my mom to SFO the next morning as she left for Miami. She is having a GREAT time. Then Friday we went back to King Wans with Fabi and Stacy, it was delicious as always.
The rest of that week was stressful........... it took me until Friday when we left the boys school to realized why. I was so stressed because even thought I only work 15 minutes away, if something was to happen I wouldn't be able to just leave work and go get the boys. And then the fact that I was always rushing to get them on time, but I made it on time, the whole week. And now we are enjoying our week off.
Valentine's Day was so much fun. We had breakfast at the Big Bear Diner, then we ran some errands and had pizza and watched a movie at night. It was great to have family time at home.
Anthony gave me a iTunes card which was quickly spend on the new Ricky Martin CD, which I love.
Sometimes you just need some McDonald's junk
Date night with Pablo at San Pedro Bistro and Wine and then American Sniper.
Lunch at Red Robin
Work cake

Home cake
Cupcakes for the kiddos
Thanks mom for the Taylor Swift CD
A parent brought us this delicious cake
Well thank you so much JT (thanks Joy)
Starbucks butchered my name but I appreciate the free drink and the well wishes.
LOVE my new Toms, thanks Pablo
Thanks Ms Lou for the Starbucks gift card, I love my new cup
Love my Tweet cup, thanks mom
YAY the boys passports came, only 40 more days until the cruise
Celebrating my birthday with Tylene at El Torito
Thursday lunch at Chick Fill A
Wan this awesome bracelet at on auction
Friday after the PTA meeting, free for the next 9 days
Look at all the awesome Valentine's Day cards
Best Valentine's EVER got floor tickets to watch him!!!!
Sunday night sunset, so so so pretty
Last week was GREAT. This week has started amazingly well as well..............who knew there were districts that gave a week off in February, sky week or winter break or presidents week, whatever the reason is i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment