Saturday, November 15, 2014

November fun fun fun....................

I don't know why October always feels so long and it drags so I am super happy that it is NOVEMBER already yeah yeah yeah!!!!


This is the last book I read. I really enjoyed it, it was better than I thought it would be. Tottally recomemend it....


Red cups are back and so are all the yummy holiday drinks....


Mom and I went to dinner a few weeks back. We wanted to go to have dim sum but who knew it was just at lunch so we ended up at the Pasta Market and had some delicious pasta and red wine, it was a great night.


You know the holiday season is here when eggnogg starts appearing every where. Cannot wait to have some while decorating for Christmas....


Took the boys to watch "The Book of Life" and to my happy surprise this is the popcorn bag!!!! Even thought I am still NOT happy that the split Mocking Jay in two, I am still excited that the first part is coming out, I guess I should start reading the book again, is in less than a week. I am watching Hunger Games now...


Fall and cold weather are finally here, hurray hurray, even thought we had a couple of 80 degree days it is foggy and the air is cold, love the scarf/boot weather....



Finally got an Erin Condred teacher planner. I have been wanting one for years and years but never got one,lucky me i had a code and got a discount :) I LOVE it already (just got it Friday afternoon)....Here is the whole process of getting the pretty box and opening it and everything, it was teachers Christmas for sure








Zach and I ran an errand this morning and my poor boy starting throwing up in the car, the first time I was parked and was able to get him a bag but the second time on the way back from trader joes, after the picture, there was no place to stop, even Olaf had to take a shower after....


Tomorrow it will be Christmas at our house. Took everything out, sadly out tree lights are not working, every years is less and less lights that work, so tomorrow I will run to target in the morning get some light and we will decorate. We decided not to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner so no point in waiting.....


Last Thursday I meet Stacy for happy hour, we had a blast, had some wine, crack corn, cheese and salami at Grape and Grain and then we waked to B Street and wine for some brushetta. Everything was so yummy and it was so nice to chat with her and ctahc up and just have a fun girls night. Cannot wait to see her again for our painting class. 



I also saw Lizette at the start of the month but cannot find the picture even thought it is my FB profile picture. We get to go watch JT next Saturday (yes again-what can I say he is awesome!!!!!!)

Well November has been GREAT so far. The only downer is that the boys are still sickm still with a cough and congested. I do not want them on antibiotics yet again, Zach just finished at aournd less than a month ago and I feel it is just making his body that much weaker, so I really hope and pray thet they both get better soon, it most be exhausting feeling sick all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment