Monday, November 3, 2014

a day at NASA and the last part of Ocotber.

October 18 we spend the morning at the NASA Ames open house. It was lots of fun. October 26 we went to the pumpkin patch and we finished the month with two sick kiddos (yet again) and trick or treating at Valley fair.



















Matthew got an award 









We started November sick so I hope they are well soon so we can go to the movies, hiking, maybe miniature golf....

I had fun this past few week starting to get xmas gifts, making a list and checking it twice.  I am also in the process of finishing deep cleaning, yet again, after Zach got bitten by the slide. Only one hallway closet and the kitchen left yay!!!!

I am looking forward to November, even thought I am totally bummed out that my brother is not coming :( for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment