With Christmas coming our way, I figure I would write a "These are a few of my favorite things " blogs just for fun. This is in NO way a christmas wish list. Just things that I like, love, and enjoy (some pictures at the end)......
Purses - no longer Coach purses, I don't know why, maybe I grew up haha
Longchamp purses are fantastic. I got one when we went to FL as I was able to fold it small when not using it and it did not take any space at all. The big one I have is great, the small one is super cute. FYI Nordstrom is having a sale, great prices right now.
Of course Louis Vuitton purses are great but for that price....one is enough.
Totally loving the teal/turquoise bags lately, all I have are neutral colors, a bright color with a dark outfit would look amazing....
Shoes shoes shoes -
LOVE TOMS and their one for one, tomorrow they will start selling some items at target and give not just shoes/water/eye exams but also blankets and meals, you know I will be there at 8 am when they open, even thought I really just want the water bottle and maybe a bracelet set.
Here us the link to what they will have and what each item donates http://www.target.com/c/target-toms-brand-shop/-/N-54x96
Flat and boots are always good.
Books - always.
I still have not read Gone Girl, even thought I watched the movie and it was good I am just assuming that the book will be so much better. There are a couple of series that I have heard are good:
The survival Series by Tracy Ward
The Defectors Trilogy by Tarah Benner
The Burn books by Annie Oldham
The Bane Chronicles by Casandra Clare (of course)
The list can go on and on and on and on.
Bela Forest still writing A Shade of Vampire books. even thought Sofia and Derek story is over she is now writing about other characters, right now is Kiev and the book is so good. If you haven't read the series read them, I know is a lot of books but trust me you will lOVE them...
Concert -
This year I saw Justin Timberlake (yet again, and will be watching him again in a week YES), Bruno Mars, Back Street Boys, One Republic, The Scrip, American Authors (became my fav new band).
Concerts are ALWAYS good, Marron Five, Taylor Swift, of course my main man Ricky Martin are a few of the ones I would like to go watch next year.
Planner -
I know the phones all have calendars but I am old fashion I love me a good cute planner. Target now has super cute ones. The past few years I have had the Plum Paper planner http://plumpaper.com I really like them. I just got an Erin Condred teacher planner https://www.erincondren.com so I am not sure what I will do next year, end of July, when my Plum Paper personal planner ends. In the past I have had one planner for everything plus a lesson plan book, it used to work fine, but now with the class and PDs and school meetings, special ed meetings, preschool team meetings, assessments, initial IEPs, regular IEPs, progress reports, DRDPs, I was forgetting things, I couldn't find things, so I am hoping having a planner/lesson plan book together just for work will keep me more organized, and having a planner for personal, family and my EI work will keep me more in track of what is going on outside of work. We will see when the time comes what I get but for now I will continue to enjoy and love both my planners.
Websites-
Pinterest is still my favorite site to visit, at any time of day. http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/ cooking, clothing, nails, decorations, art, crafts, worksheets, home, work, garden, etc etc etc, i LOVE it!!!!
Of course my two blogs, this one and http://preschoolclassroomactivities.blogspot.com where I can share work things, crafts, materials, just thoughts etc... I try to keep up with them but sometimes life happens and I try to catch up. I am hoping someone is reading it or looking at the picture of crafts and using the ideas.
Instagram with my addiction of taking pictures, this app is GREAT. I now try not to post the same picture there and on the blogs, what is the point if you saw it already right!!!
Movies -
Mocking Jay is coming out next week
Insurgent is coming out next year
I still want to watch The Giver, The Maze Runner....
Movie tickets are always good, or gift cards to AMC, we are bias towards them as we have their Stubs card and get rewards :) even the boys love getting AMC gift cards
Eating out -
We try to try new places at least once a month but lets face it Cheesecake Factory is always good, we also now like NOLAs in Palo Alto, and the Taco Truck best horchata ever. I love Groupon and their food deal is perfect to try a new place and not over pay, specially if you don't like it.
Tech -
The new iPhones are out, some say the 6 plus is too big other say it is fine, we get to renew our contract in less than a month, I personally cannot decide which one to get, I would like a 6 plus but he price, I don't know it will have to be a decision once I am there and see what happens lol.
The Fiji instant camera (like a polaroid) would be GREAT to have the pictures are small but I could make a collage of them, make a copy at kinkos or just a color copy to put in my students end of the year book, as well as using it for the boys may have to get one with one of those Joans coupons but will wait until after Christmas, maybe a better deal is out.
Jewelry -
31Bits and Pura Vida bracelets are my addiction right now. I am loving bracelets and chunk neckless,and both companies give back, what more can you ask for, cute jewelry and donations best deal ever.... http://31bits.com http://puravidabracelets.com
Target has some great chunky neckless as well.
Well here are a few picture of some of my favorite things;
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment