We completed our summer bucket list a few eeks ago and we made a new fall bucket list.
Our Fall Bucket list included:
two different/new hiking places
movies
Tahoe
Bowling
Pumpkin patch
miniature golf
ice-cream
We are excited for our new adventures to come......
We happily started last weekend with having Cream ice-cream yum yum!!
It was the first time we took the boys and they really enjoyed it, there were no line (YAY) which made it much much better.
This past two weekend I have been trying new recipes from pinterest. I made the Pizza Pasta, the biscuit pizza, the oven fried chicken, stuffed belle peppers, lettuce wraps, and the orange shrimp.
They have all been super yummy.
Here is my pinterest link for cooking pins. http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/cooking/
I am looking forward to making more new recipes.
I also created a Donors Choose project. We are in desperate need of more manipulatives and toys in my classroom for my preschoolers to learn not only academics but also social and emotional skills. Any amount is welcome, if you can please help!!!! Here is the link please help if you can.
http://www.donorschoose.org/project/success-through-play-and-exploration/1346316/?rf=link-siteshare-2014-09-teacher_account-teacher_2509844&challengeid=20470497
Hope everyone has a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment