Sunday, September 21, 2014

fun, fun, fun.............

Last week Fabi and I finally went to have dinner/drinks together. 
We went to the Counter and it was so delicious!!!


I finally got some frames and put my graduation pictures up at work. Eventually I will frame the diplomas. Look at how little the boys were in the first picture, they weren't even one yet!!!


We had the first birthday of the year in the class.
Super fun. Looking forward to another one this week. 


We got a Keurig in the classroom, what a difference making coffee in the morning and enjoying it in a mug not a traveling mug. Thank you Zhanette!!


Friday night we went to watch the Trojans (Milpitas HS) beta the Warriors (Valley Christian) after loosing to them for the past two years. It was a great game, the boys really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next home game. 


Today we went to the Shoreline Lake and Cafe for the pedal boats. It was so much fun!!! Good workout for Pablo and I that had to pedal the whole time. It was a great family day!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment