Ended my busy day with one of this!!
I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Sunday, August 17, 2014
past couple of weekends
These past couple of weekends have been a blast. Joyce was here for the weekend of August 9-11. we went to dinner at NOLAs, desert at Cream, and then watched Lucy on Saturday. On Sunday Joyce and I went hiking in SF and it was beautiful, it was nice to have some girl time, chat and catch up. While Joyce and I went hiking the boys went to a birthday party at a trampoline place and they loved it. This weekend was busy busy. Friday Pablo and I went to the Bruno Mars concert, it was so good!!! Yesterday we went miniature golfing, ran a lot of errands. Today I spend a big chunk of the day at work finishing to get the classroom ready. It has been a crazy few weeks getting the room ready for the kiddos, tomorrow they start and I am so excited but also super nervous!!!
Ended my busy day with one of this!!
Ended my busy day with one of this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment