Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to the routine.

The boys started school this week. First grade!!!! where did the time go?! they were babies just yesterday. Last weekend we went to Happy Hollow Zoo and Park, we had a great time. This weekend we will be hiking and our summer bucket list will be completed. It was so much fun to do one with pictures and writing on the back the date we did it. We are definitely going to do that next summer for  sure.

The first week of 1st grade went well. I was able to pick the boys up Monday and Friday. I am very happy I will be able to pick them up most Fridays. YAY!!!!!! No homework yet, so we are enjoying this homework free weekend! For the teachers we made bags with a coke and a chocolate, two things teachers need to survive the first week of school. They came out super nice.

This was my second week of work and it went by pretty fast, I love the kiddos. I have to be honest I am stressing out a little, I have to hold TEN IEP meeting next month and it is just hard to coordinate with everyone schedule but I am hopeful that it will all turn out just fine.

Here are some pictures of the weekend and the week. Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend.

At Happy Hollow 




There was an Earthquake in Napa and we felt it all the way here, okay I felt it everyone else keep sleeping.


Teacher bags......

 First day of school..........





We all wanted donuts, so we went and had a donut before dinner......
 Zachary playing he was the teacher, all the stuff animals were the students and he was reading to them...... I used to play the same thing when I was his age, it tells me that so far he has had great loving teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment