Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Justin Timberlake.............yes again!!!!

I was lucky to be able to watch Justin Timberlake in concert again this past Monday.
My friend Joyce came up from LA to go with me. We had VIP tickets, which meant floor tickets. We were so close! The concert as always was AMAZING. It for sure went by too fast, but I think is because we knew what to expect and to be honest we knew all the songs in order he will be performing it. Regardless it was amazing. I could watch him over and over and over and never get tired of the same show (like Ricky), he is just that good!!!!

I did not take as many picture/video as I did before. But i did get some good ones. Mostly blurry ones, but still good. VIP tickets came with early entrance to the venue, floor seats in the middle section in the first 20 rows, a JT reusable bag, a special VIP concert T-Shirt, a poster, the concert program (which is full of JT pictures and the set list), a commemorative ticket, and a USB (which is my fav). We had a blast. We had nachos and drinks for dinner, and danced the night away!!!!










I also started work Monday with new teacher orientation so this was a very nice way to end my summer vacation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment