Our time in Miami was so nice and relax. The boys did get sick and that sucked but I think we were still able to have a nice time.
Zach wasn't feeling well once we left Orlando and by Saturday he was throwing up and with a fever. We had Guatemalan food for breakfast and the boys had chicken soup, yeap for breakfast. At dinner time Matthew and I went to my cousins Mario's house for dinner with him Claudia, Jessica, and their families. It was great seen everyone and chatting. Jessica I did miss seen your girls. Matthew had a great time playing with Claudia's girls and he now wants to move to Miami so he can play with them any time he wants. Sunday Zachary was feeling much much better (yay). We went to lunch at Marisa's house (my aunt)with my uncle and Enrique and Mauricio and his family. That was also so once. My aunt cooked chicken soup for the boys and we had ribs and Guatemala enchiladas it was so yummy. Matthew got really sad and wanted to go back home, he missed his Ata. That night we went to dinner with Enrique at the cheesecake factory and then Matthew had a fever. Matthew was sick Monday and part of Tuesday.
We still went to the pool a few times and went to South Beach before coming home. On our last night we had dinner with Claudia and her family. It was so nice to see her, after all our party time last time I was in Miami it was nice to see how both of our lives have change and it was wonderful to have our kids play together.
While in Miami, we did not have a schedule so it was nice to get up whenever we wanted and not be rushing to get here or there. It was very nice.
We had a GREAT time and I hope to visit again, really soon!!!!
Once we got back home, I took the boys to the Dr. Zachary had an ear infection and had to take antibiotics and steroids due to his respiratory track closing along with the inhaler. Matthew had mild pneumonia, he was also in antibiotics and was given an inhaler. they are both doing better and hopefully they will be without a cough and congestion once school starts.











No comments:
Post a Comment