Friday, July 18, 2014

long over due.............

I cannot believe the last time I wrote was at the end of May.

I guess it is time to catch up.
June went by in a flash. I had to pack my whole classroom, it took more work than I even thought possible. I was happy celebrating the end of the year with many happy hours with the great ladies I had the pleasure to meet during my time at RCSD. I also started working at MUSD for ESY. I was super nervous but everyone was super nice and I felt right at home. It is great to have so much support in the classroom, two aids and three ABA staff.

July so far has been super busy. ESY went by really fast, and i got the GREAT news that I will stay with the same kiddos during the year. I love hem already so I was very happy to hear that. I also added two more kids to my EI home services and I was busy making sure they all get their time for the month.

Pablo and I decided to take a vacation and take the boys to Disney world and Universal Studios in Florida. Then we will drive down and spend a few days in Miami. We are super excited, the boys don't know yet, we will tell them Saturday when we get to the airport. which is tomorrow ahhhhhh so excited. I did my nails Mickey and my toes have Harry Potter.

The boys had a blast watching the World Cup and are totally into soccer, they are already making plans to go in four years to Russia to watch, hopefully we can. That would be awesome!!!

I have tried to keep them busy with writing in their writing journals, taking them to the museums, and enjoying summer. Summer always goes by so fast. When we come back from FL, Andres will be here for the boys and moms birthday, we also have a wedding that weekend. Then Joyce will be here the following weekend for the Justin Timberlake concert (VIP baby) which is the same day I go back to work (tears)..... that same week is the Bruno Mars concert (nothing better than have a concert on Monday and Friday haha). then my students start and a week later the boys start school.

Here are a few pictures. Blog and lots of pictures to come after our vacation!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment