Sunday, August 3, 2014

Florida 2014 - flight and Day one.....

Pablo and I took the boys to Florida as a vacation. We had a BLAST.
We did six parks in three days. I know crazy!!! We were able to do take advantage of the Extra Magic Hour offered to people staying at nay Disney hotel, totally worth it. We were at each park right when they open. we were able to do everything we wanted to do and see. 












Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios
I have to confess that this was everyone favorite parks. I think if we were to go again, we would spend more time here than at any other parks. Island of Adventure is mostly roller coasters, which the boys do not do, but they loved Spider Man and the Cat in the Hat area. Of course our favorite was the Wizardly Word of Harry Potter Pablo and I were able to ride some roller coasters even though we had to do the single rider as the boys were to small. We looked at the stores and had a great time. We took Hogwarts Express train to Universal Studios, twice-we loved riding the train that much lol. At Universal we, of course, loved the Harry Potter world area. the ride was shut down, but as they had just open it a few weeks prior we decided the skip it and not wait for them to open. We had Butterbeer (yum yum). We also rode the Simpson's, Transformer rides and the boys loved the Minion Mayhem ride. We rode more rides but cannot remember their names. We had lunch at the Krusty Burger, which is a food court, but I have to say my food was pretty good, I had shrimp, hushpuppies, calamity, and fries (I know all fried but it was good) the boys had pizza. It rain while we were making line for the Minion ride an it had stopped raining by the time we got out. 






























OUr first day in Florida was a blast... many more posts to come............

No comments:

Post a Comment