Thursday, May 29, 2014

Backstreet Back all right!!!!!!

Sunday night (5//25) Saira and I went to the Backstreet Boys concert at the Shoreline in Mountain View. Now it had been a very long day as we drove back from LA that morning. But it was all well worth it!!!!

We had VIP tickets, which gave us VIP parking and special VIP entrance. The VIP terrace had its own bar and buffet, yeap we got food, salad, carnitas tacos, rice, beans, and cookies. It was so good and what a great way to start the night.

We had box seats with bar service. Which was awesome but that means the drinks keep coming.

Avril Laving played first. I was not really looking forward to see, but she was really good. We knew all the old songs and I was surprise that I even knew a new song. She did pretty good.

Then the men of the hour came out and they were AMAZING!!!! I knew they were going to be good but they were super good. I would love to see them again. They sang a good mount if the old song and of the new songs. I know, who knew they had a new CD? I found out about a week before and had listen to it on Spotify (which is now free for iPhones) and I really like all the songs. So I was able to sing a long to ALL the songs. Saira had a great time too. She saw Britney in Vegas but this was her first real concert!!

"So everybody, everywhere Don't be afraid, don't have no fear I'm gonna tell the world, make you understand As long as there'll be music, we'll be comin' back again"










It was a great way to start summer!!! Next stop One Republic on June 6!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment