Sunday, May 4, 2014

Graduation!!

Last weekend I participated in the Graduation Ceremony for my second Masters Degree. Yes you heard that right, second Masters. I know right, who needs two?? haha.

I would like to say it has being a hard process but honestly it has being lots and lots of fun. I really enjoyed the Special Ed program but I think because of my boys I have really found the gen ed program very informative. I feel like having both the General Education and Special Education Early Childhood MAs has allowed me to become a better teacher and mother.

I am very thankful for ALL the support. Pablo, the boys, and Ata have being so supportive with my studying either at night or after work and coming late. My amazing friends have keep me in track to study and focus. I am so very thankful to Kelley Kill, and our study sessions, chatting sessions, and eating sessions. Kelley for sure has been a great support in studying not only during our study dates (lol) but already helping me proofing and reminding me that it is all worth it. I am sad to see our study time slowly come to an end.

Even thought I walked last Sunday, I still have an ECE class this month and next month I have some random class. They took one of my CSUDH courses but they did not give me credit for it, uhm, but i was able to pick any class I want. I did look at all the MAT courses and I remember picking one that looked very informative however I cannot remember what the class is about now.

It was nice to walk again, and it was very good for the boys to be there. I realized that the hard part of doing an online program is that you don't know anyone graduating with you, but I was lucky to have some very nice people near me and we were able to chat and share our experience.

Oh yeah, did I share that I did graduate with HONORS. As of now I have a 4.0 (but I still have those two courses to go).
Here are some pictures.






I got some great gifts......

Mom game the cake cover, yeah, gonna be baking soon


Andres gave me some cash, so I was able to get three new books...
(blog about the Mortal Instrument series to come soon) 


Pablo and the boys gave me tickets to go watch Backstreet Boys at the end of May (yay yay yay)




No comments:

Post a Comment