Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We did not go anywhere this Spring Break. In fact the boys and I break did not match.
So here are something we did or I did while my week off. 
We went to a work party at Pablo's work, it was a blast, the food was yummy, and my meat was in the shape of a heart. 
I spend a whole day Starbucks reading my book and a morning as well
I did see my EI kiddo, but it was for only an hour
The girls and I went to SF for hot dogs and ice cream - I had Jesus Juice which was made of red wine and coke, delicious
Went to the gym 
We went to the Japanese restaurant, where you cook your food in the grill at your table, the boys loved it.
The books cooked pizza and we made rice krispis treats
They went on an egg hunt and loved their spring baskets 
It was a fun relaxing week




















oh yeah and I read four books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment