So I guess I started celebrating when I went to get one one but three tattoos in one evening. It was plan for the Monday after my birthday but we wanted to check the place out and see prices and stuff and what you know I just ended up getting them then. To be honest I would ha probably chickened out if I hadn't done it at that time.
The birds mean - to let it go
The anchor means - I refuse to sink
The infinity with the boys initials, well that one is self explanatory.
I love them!!!
I had being wanting to get them for years and years and I am glad that I finally did. They are small enough to cover them, pants, shoes, bracelets, etc, but I like them, and I like looking at them!
My darling co-workers gave two surprise celebrations, one on Thursday 2/6, They had breakfast for me, it was so yummy, crepes and eggs, and fruits and juice and the yummiest carrot cake ever. It was so nice!
Then Friday 2/7 they gave me another one (I am so lucky) with a pinata an all it so great. Yogurt and fruits super delicious.
That Friday we went to Happy Hour at NOLAs to celebrate. I loved the place the food was so good and the drinks were delicious, the desert was an experience and the company was amazing. It was great!!!
Saturday 2/8 we went to watch the Lego movie, it was so much fun the boys loved it. Of course I was super happy with the Divergent cup!!
On my actual birthday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch, my fav place!!!
Valentine's day was so much fun! the boys are drawing awesome hearts, they are so sweet.
Pablo and I went for dinner at Macaroni Grill and on Sunday we went to watch Jack Ryan (I think that's the name) and I had to get popcorn with the Divergent people haha. The movie was good and the weekend was great. Pablo and I had the Monday off and the boys had the whole week.
To finish the month Rosalyn, Stacy, and I went back to NOLAs for happy hour, it was such a nice way to end the month, we should do it every month :)
I also finish the first ECE class at NU and applied for graduation. I get to walk to get my SECOND MA in Teaching in April but I still have class May and just found out I am short 4.5 units (why would they wave a class but don't give credit, crazy, but I do get to pick any course offer for the MAT so I am excited) so I will have class in June as well but my diploma should arrive in July with the degree!!
It was wonderful!!!! Now MARCH is here! March is another fun filled month. Pablo's birthday is towards the end but this is what the month has in store.
It started yesterday with the fun activities;
March 1 - Gabriel Iglesias show. We had gotten cheap tickets but we were upgraded to floor seats second row, it was so cool. They filled a movie as well so we may be on the big screen in July!!!
It was a fun to hang out with Lizette, her boyfriend and cousin!
To end the night Pablo and I went to this taco place we had wanted to try and it was so delicious!!
March 7 - boys field trip to the Children's Museum
March 14 to 16 - LA trip for Toni's baby shower.
March 21 - DIVERGENT movie comes out!!!!!!!
March 21 - Monterrey
March 22 - SF
March 23 - SC
March 28 - Pablo's birthday, he has the day off, we will all go to dinner to celebrate
March 29 - Robin Thicke concert
March 31 - Holiday No work!!
I also have two IEPs and one Amendment this month, plus ECE 651 (starts tomorrow). I love busy months they are so much fun!!!!
I will try to post pictures as the month goes along. Hope everyone had a great month and have a funtastic March.
And remember.........



No comments:
Post a Comment