Due to being back at school I have not being able to read read read for pleasure but I have not fully stop.
This month I read;
"Teacher Teacher" by John Locke is part of the Dani Ripper series that came form the Donovan Creed series (they are GREAT adult books).
"Wake up Married" I do not remember the author but it was free on the kindle it was romantic, funny, it is also an adult book.
and I am currently reading "Casting Call" also by John Locke, I am having a hard time following it because it is from many characters perspectives but is good.
I do have a list of books. I know my goal for the year was 10 books but honestly if I can get to half of these it would be great.
I do not know the authors to may of them but I will post the link at the end. I am not interested in reading all from the list but most of them.
1. Unwind, Unholly, and Unsouled
2. Match, Crossed, and Reach
3. The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, and The Death Cure
4. Gracing, Fire, and Bitterblue
5. Gone, Hunger, and Lies
6. Legend, Prodigy, and Champion
7 The Moon Dwellers, The Star Dweller, and The Sun Dwellers
8. Uglies, Pretties, and Specials
I also want to read the Mortal Instruments and the Clockwork ones but there are so many I feel that I have to have time to sit and read 9 books in a row, so maybe in summer.
Here is the link. Most of the books above are young adult books, and if you like the Hunger Games and Divergent the article says we will probably like these ones too.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/book-series-to-read-if-you-enjoyed-the-hunger-games?sub=2386145_1329392
I am still waiting for Beloved from C.K. Bryant to come out, her lasts blog said she is almost done so hopefully really soon. It is part of the Crystor series (Bound and Broken)
I am also waiting for "A Shade of Vampire book 6" by Bella Frost, not sure when that one will come out, I guess she wrote like 7 books last year alone but she is working on it.
Anyway here is a web with other books, it seems to be more adult and not so much young adult.
http://allthingseblog.com/14-books-to-read-in-2014/
Happy reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment