Friday, March 7, 2014

field trip day....

I feel so lucky to have been able to go on the field trip with the boys today. They were so excited, they keep telling them they had being waiting for this day a long time.
The day was beautiful.....
It really felt like Spring.




The field trip was at the Children's Discovery Museum.
It was a blast.  The boys rode the bus and us parents meet them at the museum. I carpooled with two moms, one from Matthew's class and one from Zachary's class. It was great to chat with their moms and hopefully we can plan a play date soon.











After the field trip I meet with  Zachary's teacher to have parent/teacher conference, he is doing so well. I did have to talk to her about next year and how we want them to be together. We know the benefits of having them apart but we also know the benefits of having them together. Then we went to lunch. Of course the boys wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory.





After we went to the library. We listen to the Frozen soundtrack (all the time) but today I played the Demi Lovato version of "Let it Go". I think their face says it all.


Then we went to target......


Sideways picture, but this is what I am watching right now, love it, with a Divergent preview and all even better.

It was a great day and I LOVED spending it with the boys!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment