Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hello February!!

Well well well...where did January go. 

Last Friday I was able to attend a conference about Autism and Sensory disorders, it was great. Most of the things were reminders but the lady gave great ideas about using things or getting cheaper things as well as sensory boxes (other than rice, beans, and sand) I am looking forward to getting many sensory boxes together and well as trying some other things, like more flexibility during circle time. 

As you all know by now I am obsessed with reading haha. My goal for the year was to read ten new books, well I read 14 in January alone. Here is a list in case anyone is looking for books to read;
1- Divergent
2- Insurgent
3- Allegiant
4- The Transfer (from the Divergent series)
5- Free Four (from the Divergent series)
6- The Fault In Our Stars (movie coming out in June)
7- Outside the Box (Dr. box series) 
8- Burn
9- Fever
10- Rush
11- A Shade of Vampire 
12- A Shade of. Vampire 2 A Shade of Blood
13- A Shade of Vampire 3 A Castle of Sand
14-A Shade of Vampire 4 A Shadow of Light
 
I am currently reading A Shade of Vampire 5 A Blaze of Sun and just found out that there is a number 6 but it is not out yet. So now I am waiting for that one and Beloved to come out. 

Below are the picture of the A Shade of Vampire series. The first one is $0.99 for the Kindle. The books are about Vampires (of course). The Novak coven is the strongest vampire coven and Derek is their king. Sofia a human girl ends up been taken to. The Shade a secret island whee the Novak cove leaves and Sofia and Derek fall in love. I read some reviews competing it to Twilight and I gotta say I feel like they are better (I know that is HuGe coming from me, a twiheart, and yes I still love the series and the movies and all that it comes with it) but I feel like A shade of Vampire is for older readers, Sofia is not a weak human that needs Derek to save and protect her, is like the protect each other "they are stronger together and weaker apart" The whole book is extremely interesting with plot twist galore. All the books are told by different characters Sofia, Derek are the main but then there is Ben, Aiden, Ingrid, Vivianne, Gregory, etc but it is not confusing, you can still follow the book and get more than one side is GReAt!! 

 

This is what penthouses at The Shade suppose to look like. Amazing. 

Let's see what else is going on. My birthday is in 7 days and yes I am that person that is excited about turning a year older, life is to short and we only live once, the older I get the more experience I get and the more I love life. This year I decided that I want to get a tattoo, well actually three, I am planing on getting three birds on my writ to remind me to let things be, to let things go, to keep moving forward, an anchor on the left foot, I refuse to sink, and an infinity symbol with the boys name on the right foot. In August when Joyce is here I will probably get the stars on my back. Other than that my wish list consists of more books (told ya I LOVe to read). 

Things are going great at work starting tomorrow I will start teaching a PM class as well as the afternoon four days a week. I am excited to have more kiddos. 

The boys are doing great, they will be celebrating 100 days of school on the 5. Matthew got candy corn and Zachary got M&ms. They are both very excited. They love books (yay), puzzles, playing food, and watching movies. They really like all the Frozen songs and they keep singing them. I love love love them. 

Well everyone have a great month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment