I LOVE my planner haha
I know weird….
Last year I found this shop on Etsy that sold personalized planners. I got the family planner, it has 7 spaces which I had personalized, Lorena, Pablo, Matt, Zach, work, and classroom. I was able to get it from May 2013 to July 2014. It is kind of bulky becasue it is over a year, but is great. When I ordered and got a new planner in December (August 2014-July 2015) I thought it was crazy that I was getting a planner for Ausgut in December. Now I am thinking, I am so glad I did. August is filling up soon (at least the weeks with no work/school) and the boys bday, a wedding, a fun trip to Tahoe, and movies, lots and lots of movies (even the 50 Shades of Greys in 2/13/2015) haha
The new planner is not a family personalized, even thought I love the personalized thing I end up writing all over for work or school or personal stuff so this time around I did not get it personalized.
Here is the etsy information. They have great stuff, awesome designes and they are fast. I love something cute to keep me organized, https://www.etsy.com/shop/PlumPaperDesigns
In other things……….
Zach got really sick last week, again, the inhaler helps a lot so I am thankful that we have it, even thought I hate having to use it. He had a fever for a few days and missed a couple of days of schools. He is still congested and gets tired but seems to be getting better. Matt is a little congested but nothing compare to Zach I just hope he doesn't get sick later on.
Still reading. I am still listing to the Divergent series on audio book. Honestly I don't want to get to chapter 50 on Allegiant (if you read the books you know why). I just finished reading the Breathless Series by Maya Banks (I think that is her name) Rush, Fever, Burn. They were good, in the side of 50 Shades of Grey, but way better written. I have a list of books I want to read but I am starting class again next month so I guess no reading until June. However I did get the Maze Runner in audio book from the library so I will be listing to that on my drive and the gym. I think I wanna get some of the books I already have on audio books, it does make my work outs go faster as well as my drive. So I have read 8 books so far, I guess next year I will have a higher number of books added to my yearly goals haha, so these are the books I had read;
Divergent
Insurgent
Allegiant
The Faults in Our Stars
Outside the Box
Rush
Fever
Burn
I thought and thought about what to do with National University. I already took the 6 classes for the MA in Teacher but I need an emphasis. The BCBA did not work out because I honestly need it to be home and having a five hour class and the extended amount of time I had to study took time away from my family. Is not like I couldn't do it, is just that I felt like I had already done that at CSUDH so at this time online classes are the best for me. I want to finish something, as I had already taken 6 course, so after looking and looking and decided to finish the MAT with an emphasis on Early Childhood Education. I already had an MA in Early Childhood Special Education so now I will have the gen ed one as well. I start in February for four months, so in May I will have my last class and I would had earned a second MA YAY!! I know I know nerd…..what can I say, I love school.
I am looking forward to the next few months, my day, getting a tattoo, Liz and Paul visiting, Toni's babyshower, the Divergent movie, Robin Thickie concert, Pablos bday…….life is good!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment