2013 was a very good year.
I have so many wonderful experiences and memories.
I am lucky to had been able to spend time with my family.
I was able to become great friends with some amazing ladies that have changed my life in more ways than they could possible imagine.
Pablo got a new job.
The boys turned 5 and they started kindergarten (BIG milestone).
I joined the PTA.
I started a new MA program…….and I dropped that same program.
Finally went to Seattle, WA.
Pablo and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.
It finally felt like we were now Northern CA residents (even thought we have been here since May 2012)
It seem that this was the year of concerts, Bon Jovi, New Kids on The Block, 98 Degrees, Boys II Men, JT/Jay Z, Kelly Clakson, Maroon 5, and JT.
Saw some great movies.
Eat at some yummy places.
Found the love for Pho.
Drove 8 hours just to go to Vegas (so worth it)
Went to LA a few times.
Had two long weekends, just Pablo and I.
Watched the boys become better friends than before.
I am really looking forwards to 2014
To new adventures, new experiences, and new memories.
This year I thought very hard of my "New Year Resolutions" or goals.
Last year I didn't have any.
So here is the list of the things I would like to accomplish in 2014 (in no particular order) writing them to be accountable for them lol;
1. Read a minimum of ten new books, keep a list (I feel like I did not read enough this year)
2. Decide what to do about NU and see it through
3. Visit three new places (don't have to get on a plane, that would be great but CA has some amazing places)
4. Do the 52 week savings challenge (it will for sure be a challenge)
5. Go to the gym enough to make it worth having to pay a membership (three-four times a week would be ideal)
6. Take at least one family picture a month (kind of to see how much we change during the year, specially the boys)
7. Work on the One Good Deed a Day book (I try to do this but somehow I never get to it so now I have to!!)
8. Have at least one family game night a week, schedule it to make sure we do it
9. Try one new restaurant a month for our monthly date nights
10. Do something new as a family
And I guess don't freak out if not all of the goals get accomplished lol
Other things I would like to do is, go hiking more often, spends more weekends doing nothing, play more outside (front and/or back yard), drink less Starbucks or coffee in general, cut down on sweets, take better care of me (yeah I am that girls that goes to bed without washing her face at least half the time, what can I say I am tired), eat more fruit. I do not add these ones as 2014 goals, lets face it one things at a time haha, and I would like to implement these ones for ever, not just a year so, baby steps.
I hope everyone had a good 2013 and I wish you all an AMAZING 2014!!!!
Happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment