The boys were so excited when we decorated for Christmas, to be honest we decorated the Monday before Thanksgiving, no one could wait any longer…..
and I am not taking everyone down until after new years (last year I took everything down the 27).
This was our first year with Reggie, the Elf on the Shelf.
It was actually lots of fun, even thought we did forget to move him once and we just told the boys it was because they had fought so much the day before
Matthew loved pretending to be Santa and he came up with this costume all on his own.
I am part of the PTA and I am the staff appreciation coordinator
I made 56 of the Santa mugs and placed a hot coco bag in them..
….each teacher also got a small cake along with their cards, they came out super CUTE.
Zachary had to get one of his tooth filled (it wasn't formed properly was it has been monitored for the past couple of years) they gave him laughing gas, he did great. This was during…
… this was right after they were done.
Christmas cards!!!
Great idea for Christmas cards. Thanks to everyone that thought about us!!!
I made some cards to send with the presents I mailed. Hope they like them.
Poor Reggie the Minions got him and taped him to the wall.
For place settings for Christmas Eve dinner, the boys painted wooden ornaments and then we wrote everyone name on them, they came out great.
Reggie made a web and we couldn't get into the kitchen, a different day he also put toilet paper all over the tree.
We made a gingerbread house, but the roof collapsed lol
Tried a new recipe for dinner, thanks Yoko, it was good but maybe next time on a flat dish so the dressing won't stay on the bottom.
Place settings
Christmas Eve Dinner
Reggie left a note for the boys, the boys LOVED it!!!!
GREAT games. Thanks Dante, Penelope, Auntie Joyce and Tio Andres.
We got lots of candy…well mostly the boys.
The boys were super excited with the Chuck e Cheese gifts cards, Thanks Leo and Lizette.
Santa gave the boys new bikes, the Berendes gave them the new helmets. They really enjoy riding the bikes, even falling hahaha it is so much fun to watch them having so much fun.
THANK you to everyone that wa spart of the holiday season this years, family, friends, and co-workers. You all make the holidays so much fun!! Thank you for all the cards, amazing gifts, and fun time. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment