Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ten year wedding trip

On 12/14 Pablo and I celebrated our 10 years anniversary. To celebrate we took a long weekend trip to Seattle WA. We had a great time. We went to Pike's Place Market, the EMP Musuem, the waterfront, the Great Wheel, and the Space Needle. It was nice to have a nice relaxing weekend!!!

The Space Needle at night. The restaurant rotates, at first it was a weird but after a couple of minutes you don't feel it. My food was delicious!!


At the Gum Wall. I am not sure how I feel about it. It is Discusting but super cool at the same time hahaha. It sure smells like chewed gum. And no we did not add any, we didn't have gum with us. 


Desert at the Space Needle. Is a Sunday, it was okay but how it looked was awesome. 


Pike's place was great. The market has so many cool things. We saw them throwing the fish. There is also the first Starbucks store with the original log (of course went there two times, no coffee just to get mugs). We had lunch at Lowell's as well it was so good.


Walking Downtown Seattle. All the tress had lights and they had a carousel and kids activities. I think the boys would love it.


At the EMP museum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment