So our weekend did not start too good.....
On our way to the Dr (for a follow up on Zach's wrist) some lady hit the back of our car :(
THANK goodness it wasn't that bad and the boys are okay.
Then we went on with our day. We spend most of the morning at the Children's Discovery Museum
It was a blast, the boys really enjoyed it. I think the dressing like firemen and getting into a firetruck was the number one hit, the bubbles were a close second.
(not sure why Matt's picture won't flip)
Saturday was the Color Run - The Happiest 5k
And it was very happy and super colorful.
It was great. I was able to run a lot more than I did for the Rave Run, I think not having to run on rocks and gravel helped a lot.
Of course we ended up covered in paint.
Sunday we went to Great America.
the boys played in the water park YAY. Even thought the water was super cold
and it took a lot of convincing but at the end they said it was fun just cold.
Today we played at home most of the day.
the car guy came to see the car. He said I will need a whole new back door
and that it will take about a week. We have an app on Wednesday at the body shop to see
when they can fix it. Hopefully soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment