Sunday, June 2, 2013

fun fun fun....

I should actually be reading three chapters and working on a project due this week but......i am totally procrastinating :)

So below are some cute pictures of my boys - 


at in&out waiting for our food to be ready

i found Zach in Atas room watching videos on her phone


they love hungry hippos


having breakfast at Whispres


Zach has to wear glasses, this are the frames he chose


i am so happy that i was able to buy most of the groceries GMO free (as well as MSG, and some even vegan), is really time to start eating healthy, mostly so they boys can grow to be really old and very healthy....


hanging out in mommy's room, playing with their toys on the bed


my favorite, loving each other



one more week of work then three days off then ESY for four weeks.
I am not on my fourth class at NU, and so far I have all As yay, I hope I can keep it up once the ABA courses start.
I signed contract for next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment