Then on Thursday, Lizette invited us for dinner. Boiling crab was delicious, yumyum.
Friday my darling co-workers got us mommies flowers. They are so sweet. ππΈπ·
Saturday we all had breakfast at Starbucks (boys got their Ata a Starbucks gift card). Then we went to the doctor to have Zachary's arm checked out, he has bad eczema and it is irritated (she things he hit the bone right on his writ but than goodness is not broken or fractured) she also said we need to take him to the optometrist that his eyes go in opposite directions when he is looking at something and he may need glasses. We ended our day at pizza my heart.
At night Kelley and I went to the Rave Run. It was a blast. Hard but a blast. We had to run on gravel, rocks, dirt. But we did it, we walked half of the time and ran the other half (hope the color run is on even terrain). It was a fun run!!!
Then today I got so many hugs and kisses. The boys and I ran a few errands. We went to CVS, the bank, the solar store, and target. We had a blast together. The boys made me a super cute card and a mommy book, as well as the love hand prints they did for me at work. They are SOS wet. I am so lucky to be their mommy. To end we made yummy chocolate cupcakes. We had a great day!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment