I been working out consistently since Friday. I know it has only been four days (did not run Sunday) but hey is better than all those other times.
I realized that I do not do good when I say I am gonna go out side to run (if freaks me out to go alone, and more to go with the boys) so I have been putting the Wii sport to use.
I have ran an average of 3 miles a day in 20 minutes plus another 20 min of different activities. My favorite one is the kunfu one.
I am hoping by Friday to be running about 30 minutes and almost five miles.
Hopefully when the Rave Run comes next month (and the color run) I will be able to run all 3.1 miles.
So far I have lots 2 lbs in 4 days YAY!!!
I have also been drinking a lot more water, eat fruit, and avoiding temptation (eating out for lunch).
Please help me stay motivated. I want to be healthy and watch my boys grow into men and fathers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment