Saturday, April 27, 2013

Summer has officially started......

Okay maybe not officially for everyone but for us it has.

The Bon Jovi from Thursday night was the start to the summer season. From now until the end of August the are so many things planned. Great America trips, the zoo, the children's museums, NKOTB concert, JT concert, the Rave Run, the Color Run, the Run or Dye run, Vegas, LA, maybe Hawaii (not sure yet), Debbie visiting, Lizette staying with us, birthday parties, SF trips, Monterey, Carmel.......it is going to be a fun filled summer.

I fell like the last year (2011-2012 school year) was so a waste of my time. I worked sunup to sum down. Missed so much of the boys life, and was miserable. I feel like the year went by and I lost a year of my life.

Now even thought things are not perfect, I am in a job that I LOVE (even thought I work with some crazy ppl), I have made AMAZING friends, I am home every afternoon, my weekends are free from work, I enjoy my boys and I am finally enjoying life again.

I am so thankful for all the blessing from the past year (At the end of May we moved to SJ) to be able to be a mom again, and happy and joyful, and to be thankful for life, and even thought we are not complete I don't loose hope that things will get better, that very soon we will be a unit again. Thee is a saying that goes something like "what doesn't brake you makes you stronger" and that is how I feel. That we have become stronger as a family, we have all made sacrifices, and I know that God is saving something extra special for us, all we need to have is faith!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment