Monday, April 15, 2013

monday....

What a Monday.

To start, our hearts go out to the people in Boston.
We are praying for all of you.
It shocks me how evil people are. 
It saddens me to live in a world where people hurt and kill each other.

We pray that you are all safe tonight.
Hugs your loves ones, tell the them you love them.


I get so happy to be able to spend my afternoons and evening with those little monkeys.
They both fell today of a chair/stool.
We made a cake. 
Couldn't wait for it to cool down....so we eat it hot haha
I am so blessed to have them.


After work today Kate and I had a "retreat" 
It is so nice to get our nails done and chat.
This is a little out of my comfort zone 
but I am slowly getting used to it. I promised the nail lady not to peel it off
so we will see if i let them last over a week and a half (two and a half is my goal)



I have been working out (YAY)
Friday I ran 2.9 miles
Saturday I ran 3 miles
no running on Sunday
Today I ran 2.7 miles
Goal is to run 20 min in the AM and 20 min in the PM, 
about 5 miles a day
I am running with the Wii Sport (while listening to Spotify) 
I do not feel comfortable running alone outside - my block is too quiet and 
I refuse to pay for a gym membership.
I think after summer I will look for a place to do yoga.
But for now I will keep running with the Wii. My goal is to loose 
about 30 lbs in two months so we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment