Last Thursday I got us season passes to Great America.
I did not tell the boys, I just told them that they would have a surprise Saturday.
Today we got up had breakfast, got ready, and got on our way.
About a block away, I asked them if they knew where we were going. Matt looked around around and said "Well i think is the Snoopy park" when i said yes, they both started screaming and had HUGE smiles. They did not expect that at all. The both said that it was better than ice-cream, coming from a 4 year old that is a big.
We had a great time. The boys enjoyed it, and I had a wonderful time sen them so happy. It was the first time my mom went and she loved it too.
They did all the rides for their height and we had funnel cake.
It was a wonderful day. They already made plans to go again next weekend. I am down!!
I cannot wait for a fun Snoopy park season, specially when it gets warm enough (actually really hot) for the water park and the pools, hopefully my new bathing suit will get here soon!!


No comments:
Post a Comment