Friday, April 12, 2013

LA weekend....

I was able to spend the weekend in LA. I flew in Saturday afternoon after a very long morning. My scheduled flight was from SFO at 6:55 am, well at 6:45 they said the p,and had engine failures and that they would try to accommodate us on a different flight. If this had been any ordinary trip I would had just stayed home, however I needn't to be in LA by 3:00pm in order to be able to be on time for Toni's wedding. Well I was able to be a flight from SJC at 1:15.

So what is there to do in e mean time you ask. Well my mom and the boys had to get me back from SFO, then we went to breakfast, tried to take snap, and then headed back to the airport. I finally made it to LA at 2:30. Of curse there was horrible LA traffic. Made it to the hotel at 3:30 and made it just in timed or the wedding at 5.

All the rush and stashing in the morning was worth it, just to be able to be part of Toni's special day she looked absolutely fantastic. The ceremony was wonderful. I am so happy for her and this new chapter in her life. The reception was beautiful, she did a great job making her vision into reality. It was also nice to be able to hang out with friends I hadn't seen since I moved and be able to chat and catch up.

Pablo looked super handsome and I am so glad we got to spend the day (and all of Sunday) together. He is for sure my best friend.. We have so much fun when we are together, chatting, singing, making jokes, watching movies, etc... Is great to be married to your best friend.








Sunday we had a yummy brunch with Liz and Paul at "LA Market" it was delicious. Then Pablo and I watched "Olympus Has Fallen" it was so good. Then we drove to Pasadena to have lobster at Cousin Main Lobster, I guess is a food truck but then opened a restaurant. It was so good and they had happy hour so two drinks for the price of one, yummy margarita. To finish the day we went to get desert at the Crepe place in Redondo Beach with Joyce, yummy but could not eat all of it, so much fun.




I had a great weekend in LA but I was happy to get home to my boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment