Is hard for me to write during the week due to work. Honestly when I get home the last thing I want to do is turn on the computer.....however there is a blog app for iPad YAY so hope fully I will be able to keep up. For now my goal is to write at least once a week.
This past week was good. No work Monday it was nice to have that extra day with the boys. Tuesday I went back t work. The kiddos did great. And even thought I enjoyed the week off it was nice to see all my friends again :)
Yestday I was able to attend the Handwriting Without Tears workshop. It was amazing. I am hoping to implement that curriculum next school year. I got lots of materials, the presentation was so good, learned so much, and to make it better I got to go with Juliet, yay!!
Last night I had to run some errands with the boys. We stopped by to get desert. They are so funny. It took them forever to choose what the wanted. Then Zachy dropped his, but 5 second rule lol.
My cousin Toni from Guatemala got engaged last night YAY HURRAY!!! I am so happy for him and Karen! I am also very excited about Toni's wedding tonight I am so very happy for her and Erick!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment