Thursday, March 28, 2013

some pictures from the start of 2013

In January we went to wathc "Phineas and Ferb" the live show. It was really cute and the boys LOVED it. My friend Juleit went with us. We all ahd a blast.





February was my birthday. My friend decorated my office space with a Happy Birthday Banner and a posted of Edward Cullen. I got flowers, new hair products (that I love), a gift card to target, and yummy cupcakes. I do work with the best friends ever. To celebrate we went into the city that Friday night (2/8) had delicious Thai food and walked around the city. Saturday (2/9) the boys, ata, and I went to the city (yes again) had lunch at Nopalitos and went to Golden State Park. Sunday (2/10) we had dinner at Tia Linda and Tio Roberts, we had Boiling Crab delicious!! It was a great birthday weekend.  I got some great gifts Breaking Dawn part 2, Breaking Dawn part 1 Extended Movie, some great smelling soaps, my mom made me this awesome scarf, and Pablo got me a Louis Vitton purse. GREAT birthday!!






The weekend after my birthday we went to LA. We had so much fun. We went to the SM pier, hang out with friends, it was so much fun. We took the boys to Lego Land, of course they love it and cannot wait to go again. 









Some other fun pictures:

The boys finaly got haircuts after like 6-7 months 

The boys love playing outside and we are lucky to have a front and a back yard to play



Zach does the funniest faces 


We love story time


I got to see the Giants Trophies when they came to East Palo Alto for their Northern CA tour


They still like to eat MacDonald's, even thought now they are honest and say is because of the toy not the food


Mom keeps knitting and she makes awesome stuff, check out her page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Threads/257964440909318


Matt loves sitting in the car and pretend to drive 




No comments:

Post a Comment