I wish every Friday was that fun!!!
We had no plans to go out, but the day was so pretty outside. The boys are now making their own bed 😊 they need minimal to no help. It is just another reminder of how big they are getting.
Because we had no actual plans we ended up going to my work to see how my theme decorations had dried. I painted a rainbow and dark clouds with rain before the break. I am glad we went. I added the clouds to the rainbow, painted flowers, more clouds, and more raindrops, and watered my few plants in the class. I was also able to get the Sees Candy fundraising stuff.
Then we drove to Half Moon Bay to have lunch. We found a small Mexican place. It was empty when we got the but yelp did not disappoint. The food was delicious. The chile verde was so good and not spicy at all. We drove through town but even though all the store looked super cute, they did not seem too kid friendly. So we just headed home.
Of course we stopped at Sees candy.
It was still nice and warm when we got home and we were able to play outside.
Today is cloudy. We have done nothing. The boys felt a little warm is morning and Ata has been sleeping all day. I really hope they are not getting super sick. Still don't know what we will be doing tomorrow and having nothing plan for the eggs yet either 😑. But it has been fun so far, watching Tv with the boys (even if it was Xmas cartoons) lol. I am hoping to run an errands but we will see. As of now, Matt is playing with the vtech, Zach is playing with the Kindle Fire, Ata is either reading or watching Tv, and I am on the iPad. Still super cloudy and it appears like it may remain at any moment.
Pictures are from yesterday.




No comments:
Post a Comment