We sure ❤ going to SF.
Today we meet Tylene at the Daily city Bart station and took Bart into the city. E went to the mall for lunch and then walked to the children creative museum are for the boys to ride the carousel.
Lunch was good. The boys had the best chicken nuggets and I had chile verde. It was so good but super spicy lol.
The boys of course loved the counsel. Even thought they did not like walking there, even thought it was just about ten min.
Before going back to daily city we stopped at Starbucks. The worst Starbucks ever. The guy made my drink three times and it was still wrong, it was just a caramel frapucchino, come on you make those every day. I should had gotten a caramel machiado iced, lol.
The boys really enjoy riding Brat and asked when we could do it again.
We stopped at Toys R Us on our way home, we are looking for v-tech rechargeable batteries, in case anyone sees any please let me know.
Today was another wonderful day!!!!



I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful time in the city today.
ReplyDelete