We started our day at speech. The SLP is still assessing so she only saw Matt today (that means I have to make sure I take Zach on Thursday). While Matt was being assessed Zach and I meet with the principal to talk about our options for next year and we got to see a kinder class. I love how they are all connected so even if they are not in the same class they will be able to see each other.
Then we went to lunch to Baja Fresh. the boys had their usual, a bean, cheese, and rice burrito. i tried the new grill shrimp salad, not so good, I think i will stick to taquitos or a burrito as well.
We then headed to the AMC and watched the Crods. The movie was really cute, as always the boys wanted to leave half way through haha, but they loved the movie.
We stopped at Starbucks and target before coming home.
They both said they went to all their favorite places. lol I love spending the day with them they are so funny.
I am very lucky to have two very well behave little ones. Zach was getting mad after target (specially when I said we were not going to toys r us today) but he managed to calmed down and listen.
Of course they both took a very long nap when we got home.
After dinner they both played movie theatre. It is so funny to watch them put on a show, they also had a concert. I was able to take a bubble bath today, so relaxing with a book and a glass of wine.
I have been working on a art/craft blog for preschool teacher, so if anyone is interested check it out at preschoolclassroomactivities.blogspot.com
We have a had a fun two days so far........
sorry no pictures :(
No comments:
Post a Comment