Friday, September 28, 2012

Surgery.......and recovery

So I finally had my gallbladder removed. I didn't have the surgery where they do four small holes and fill you up with gas, instead they opened about an inch and a half and worked from there. Not filling me up with gas, thanks goodness. I remember the pain the gas gave Pablo and I am glad I didn't have to go thru that. Anyway. The gallbladder was worst than expected and I had to spend the night at the hospital. The surgeon said the stones were huge and everything was slimy inside the gallbladder, he cannot understand how I could live with the pain for so long, he thinks it was probably hurting a lot longer than I realized. As of today, I feel better, I am able to go out and do things but, I get super tired really fast, no wonder he gave me four weeks of work, I do miss work. So I am finally feeling better YAY, I still cannot stand looking at the incision, it gets me really nervous, and it looks all yucky (as the boys would say). But slowly and slowly I am getting better. I am so lucky to have my mom and the boys to help me out during this time as well as Pablo's family thanks you thank you. I just wish Pablo was here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment