I have been in pain for about two weeks. This gallbladder is about to be the death of me :(
I went to urgent care, which send me to get ultrasounds and gave me pain meds. In the mean time I ended up in the ER last Saturday at 3AM and they did NOTHING, nothing!!! Send me home with more pain meds. Back at the urgent care they couldn't figure out why the ER didn't just do surgery as the stones as pretty big and all pilled up together. So to say the least I have been living in pain for two weeks and fully in pain meds about four days.
Thank goodness surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at 9:30 am YES, this pain will finally go away. In the mean time if the pain gets to be excruciating I am to go to the ER and have them call the surgeon and have surgery right then. So we will see what happens!!


No comments:
Post a Comment