Monday, October 15, 2012

The past few weeks

So I am almost fully recovered yay.
I went back to work last Monday 10/08 however after Thursday and Friday I wish I had stayed home that week as well. Some people are just mean, I don't care if you are hurt there is a mature way to act. I guess some people are just very immature oh well.

The boys have been loving soccer. We had a hard class with Zach a few weeks ago. They separated them and Zach was just not having it, had anxiety and cried most, we'll all the time. But happily last Saturday they both did amazing.

Life is good. The boys are growing and getting so big. They are as sweet as ever. Zach told me yesterday "mom, you make the best cupcakes ever" he is so sweet. I am so LUCKY to have two amazing boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment