I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
My weekend in LA....
I spend three days in LA, well Torrance. Sadly it went by too fast. I miss my boys a lot! I flew in Friday morning. Liz got me from the airport. Liz, Toni, and I had a delicious breakfast at Gaffey St Dinner, the food so good (try the Ortega scrambled) of course with mimosas :) then Liz and I got mani/pedis. It was great hanging out with her and chatting :) Pablo picked up in the afternoon and took me to CSUDH for my last lever II credential class (yay). After that we went to the DMV, yes the DMV. So much fun!!! We got everything straighten out with the registration and I changed my address woohoo! We checked in into the hotel and rested for a bit. For dinner we went to Hots Kitchen in Hermosa. The food was so so so good. We shared the chili lime fries. I had four tacos (I was hungry) a beef jimmy chimmy, a tai chicken, an original carnitas, and a fried fish. A glass if chardiney and a glass of proseco. If you are in the LA area you gotta try it, is really good. Keep in mind is loud and about an hour wait. Saturday was a fun filled day. We started the day with breakfast at Willow Flower cafe (yelp, you never disappoint) the food was good all organic ingredients, great service, cute little place with outdoor seating. Then we did some shopping. Early afternoon we meet Meadow and Renato at Teranea. We had a light lunch and drinks, lots of drinks. It was great catching up with them. Sunday we had breakfast with Martita, Joyce, and my little brother (brat ditched me the whole weekend) it was nice to see them and chat for a little while. My plane left LA at 1:30 and I was back in San Jose at 2:30. I was very happy to be home with my boys. I sure miss them but I did have a nice weekend in LA :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment