I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Staples out....
Thank God the staples came out! Last night I was a nervous reck. I spend all night twisting and turning. Even Matt was feeling sick. At some point in the night he went to the bathroom and told me his belly was hurting. Then today he said he was worried about Zach last night. Just like I was. I knew it would hurt getting the staples out but I didn't know how much. Zach of course sleep well! I took him to the Dr this morning. We did have to wait a little bit, which he did not mind. He keep telling me how this Dr office has toys and his other Dr at the old place did (they used to see a family Dr and now a pediatrician). Well he was super BRAVE. He did not cry at all. He did yell and move like crazy and keep saying it hurt. It took maybe three minutes but man they were very long three minutes. At the end he came out with two plastic bracelets, a lollipop, four juice boxes (pediasure ones) and a baggy with his two staples. I hear the rest of the day he was fine. Matt even said that Zach was all fix now. Ahhhh children. As for me, I am super sleepy and I think I will go to bed now. Two meetings tomorrow and twenty kiddos will need my full attention so time for sleep!! Just two more days of work and then a four day weekend. I can do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment