Oh man the first week back to work is always the longest and the more tiring one. And there are no kids yet!!!
Tuesday was our church wedding anniversary. 8 years wow. Time goes by so fast. I remember that day like it was yesterday it was so awesome. We had a great ceremony (long, But great) and the reception was a blast. I do call it our "church anniversary" cause we legally got married the previous December and that is the anniversary we really celebrate and the one we track for years married (you will hear all about that day in December lol). Well the church wedding was everything I had ever dream about. We had a BIG wedding party, six bridesmaids (Gabby, Meadow, Rosita, Paola, Lesbia, and Maribel) and groomsmen (Canche, Renato, Tonito, Miranda, and Carlos), and four kiddos, a flower girl (Katia), the girl (Alejandra) that brought in the lazo,the big rosary to join the two families together, the boy with the rings (Giancarlo), and the boy with the coins, to show prosperity (Juan Domingo). My mom and my brother gave me away. It was amazing!!!! Sadly this year Pablo was in LA and I was in SJ (starting my first day of work) but again we will plan something fun to do in December. It is so much fun to look back at the past ten years and see all we have done, what we have accomplish, all the memories we have created together.
The rest of the week was.......in one word exhausting!! I went back to work Tuesday and had two full days of new teacher training. Let's face it. I started in May and everything was a refresher. I do have to say that the HR/payroll portion was the most interesting haha and I did get to meet some great new staff. The other two days were just training and trainings. At the end of the day my eyes and my brain was hurting. I guess is good practice for once I start school again.
Yesterday I did get to chat with the parents that will be a part of the collab class and it was great to touch bases with them. And I got to meet the general Ed teacher. For the few minutes I talked to her I think we will have a great time and we will be able to have an amazing school year!!


No comments:
Post a Comment