Last night Zach and I spend about three hours in the ER. He was playing with Matt on the couch and he fell and opened his head on the edge of the chimney, which is made of marble. It did not bleed a lot. He cried of course and freaked out :(
At the ER the Dr said it was about 2 centimeters. They put two staples on his head. There was a choice between staples and stitches but the staples were faster. It will be a little pulling to get out but not that much than with stitches. Zach did great. I talked him through everything the Dr or the nurses were doing and that seem to help him a lot.
Now, he looks exhausted (just like I feel) but he is in a great mood. Of course we are been super protective with him, don't do that, don't sit like that, lets watch movie, etc.... I can just imagine how much it will hurt if he even bumps it on the same place.
When Matt opened his head it was on the side but Zach's is right on the back.
hopefully next weekend will be more relaxing and we will be able to enjoy the weekend.....
No comments:
Post a Comment